Tiny power button and status indicator solution for the Raspberry Pi.
Out of stock
Out of stock
The PowerBlockling is a tiny power button and status indicator solution for the Raspberry Pi.
- Tiny momentary power button
- Does safe shutdowns without data losses and switches the Raspberry on with a press of the button
- Green LED for indicating on and off power status
- 1×4 male pin header (included, but needs to be soldered) for attaching optional external power button and indicator LED
- One mounting hole for fastening the board
- One-line installation within seconds
- Uses the first 2×6 pins of the GPIO header
- A Raspberry Pi and a quarter are not included.
The PowerBlockling is our simplest and most affordable power button solution for the Raspberry Pi. Its momentary button and indicator LED give you the power button that the Raspberry Pi is missing without any soldering.
You can find information about getting started and the driver installation here.
More Advanced Power Button
Alternatively to the PowerBlockling, we also offer the more advanced PowerBlock with more features and flexibility. Here is a comparison table:
|Safe Power Button||Supported||Supported|
|Status Indication||ON, OFF (Standby)||Booting, ON, Shutting Down, OFF|
|Supported Button Types||Only momentary buttons||Momentary and toggle buttons|
|Custom Script Execution at Shutdown||–||Supported|
|Logging of power button events||–||Supported|
|Optional External Signals||Button, LED||Button, LED, Status and Shutdown Signals|
|Configurable used GPIO pins||–||Supported|
If you are looking for a more elaborate power button solution with support for momentary as well as toggle buttons and a more detailed power status indication functionality you should take a look at the PowerBlock. Also, the PowerBlock does not make use of the standby mode, but fully enables and disables the power supply to the Raspberry itself.
|Getting Started Information|