Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I hope you are well.

I have had a trawl through the forums for a while to see if I could resolve the issues I’m having but to no avail so have opened a thread to help me with my specific issues.

I have a fresh install of Retropie which I have installed the 360 controller drivers (Xboxdrv) and registered through retropie_setup.sh

The Pi recognises the controller and I have the single green Player 1 LED showing on the pad.

When I access Emulationstation it allows me to register the controller and assign keys to navigate the menus.

The issue I have is when I open up any game I cannot use any of the buttons or directions (analogue and digital) at all.

I have run a test using the joystick: Which all runs perfectly

sudo apt-get install joystick
    jstest /dev/input/js1

I have also used the below which allowed me to configure the pad but then no config file is generated:

sudo chown pi /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg
    cd /opt/retropie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin
    sudo ./retroarch-joyconfig -j 0 >> /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

I am at a complete loose end as I have tried everything I know how to do or read – I am a novice Linux user so have to go by what people post and use trial and error.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in getting the 360 pad up and running.

Kind Regards,

David Pearl

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.