Xbox 360 wired controller and PowerAMINIPROEXController config file

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Xbox 360 wired controller and PowerAMINIPROEXController config file

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of muldoon muldoon 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of muldoon
    muldoon
    Participant

I initially installed RetroPie Project SD-card Image V2.3.

I recently setup and installed my xbox 360 controller through the setup screen through sudo ./retropie_setup.sh. I selected option 3 and choose “Install XBox contr. 360 driver”. At the end of the setup it gave me the name of PowerAMINIPROEXController.cfg that can be edited; where is this file located at? The buttons work in a game, but some of them need to be flipped so it is easier to play. I flipped the A and B button in the setup within EmulationStation, but his had no effect inside the game.

I had also seleted Register RetroArch controller and tried to follow through the process, but I couldn’t find the config file for this item either.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar