Where did pcsxr go wrong? RPv3

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  petrockblog 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

leiptrstormr
    Participant

I’m using RetroPie V3 on a RaspberryPi 2 with default settings. There are some major issues with audio stuttering and not syncing up on lr-pcsx-rearmed. Audio sounds great in stand alone pcsx-rearmed, but for some reason it’s in experimental and buggy as of RPv3. I seem to recall one of the beta RPv3 builds where pcsx-rearmed worked great. What happened? Also, why aren’t images of older RetroPie versions available anymore? I have faith that it will be back to normal in the future, but in the meantime I’m stuck with poor Playstation emulation.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

have you overclocked ?

You can also go to retropie-setup script, supplementary menu and go to “Edit RetroPie/RetroArch configurations” – then choose Change common RetroArch options and select “all/retroarch.cfg” to edit and change the “video_threaded” option to true – you can set this just for the specific libretro core also from the same menu rather than globally.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.