What kind of power supply? Can't figure out connector type!

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. What kind of power supply? Can't figure out connector type!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of petrockblog petrockblog 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of martybauer31
    martybauer31
    Participant

So I thought when I bought this it was going to have the standard micro usb port for power on it, so I could swap the supply I was using for the Pi 2 directly over… That does not appear to be the case.

Can someone please tell me what the plug type is for this power supply? I have looked everywhere and can’t figure it out. It’s clearly not micro-usb and not usb-b, anyone got a link to where I can buy a power supply with this kind of connector in the states?

Thanks for the help!

Profile photo of petrockblog
    petrockblog
    Keymaster

Revision 1.3 of the ControlBlock has a USB Mini connector and was sold until a few weeks ago.

Revision 1.5 of the ControlBlock has a USB Micro connector and can optionally also get a USB-B connector.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar