Using F710 Gamepad buttons to access Retroarch menu in game

Home Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Using F710 Gamepad buttons to access Retroarch menu in game

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of philmw60 philmw60 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of philmw60
    philmw60
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m running Retropie on my RPi B model and mainly play sega megadrive games. I’ve got a Logitech F710 wireless gamepad which works fine in game.

Problem is I can’t seem to configure my gamepad to access the RetroArch menu. I find that I have to unplug the USB receiver for the gamepad and then I’m able to press F1 on my keyboard to access the menu. Or press the function keys to load / save state.

It seems like whenever the gamepad is connected, it overrides the keyboard and I am unable to use the keyboard.

It’s very annoying as I have to unplug the USB receiver whenever I want to load or save state!

Does anyone know how I can map the load / save state to say, the right and left shoulder buttons on my gamepad?

Thanks very much in advance.

Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar