Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am trying to use a standard Dualshock to USB controller. Setup in emulation station works fine but when I try to use it in any emulator it is completely un responsive. The only thing that does work is my keyboard. After thinking that it defaulted to my keyboard because it was plugged in when i first setup everything i re-installed retropie with just my controller plugged in. I searched the website and the wiki and nothing was of any help. All i would get is directory not found and file not found type of errors. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

purplemarek
    Participant

Also, I don’t know if it is a related problem but I have been messing with several games from different platforms and most have them have crashed. I assume this is just some minor problems with the new update to EmuStation and what have you, still it would be nice to get these problems resolved. I would be willing to help in any way possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.