update emulators but not retropie

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! update emulators but not retropie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  herbfargus 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

What is the command so I can update the emulators by themselves but not retropie? I have made some changes to the code, so I’d rather not update it. Plus, I’m still fairly new to exactly how debian and raspbian work.

If I ‘apt-get update’, will it try to automatically update retropie, and the emulators?

herbfargus

If you access the setup script there is an option to install individual emulators from binary or source

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.