Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

I’m having trouble getting a XBox 360 controller to work with UAE4ALL, what ever game I play when I let go of the controller the game moves to the “left, up” all the other emulators are working fine, can anyone help?

connorsdad
    Participant

Same problem here.

data123
    Participant

I found out what’s wrong the Xbox controller driver was not installed properly the light on the joystick was flashing I fixed it this way..
    Go into Retropie, Retropie-setup. choose 3 setup, choose 328 Xbox drivers, disable xboxdir then Reboot with the joystick removed you can then set the keyboard up to navigate, go into Retropie & install xboxdir, reboot with the joysick in you will then need to setup the joystick again the light should now not be flashing.

connorsdad
    Participant

[quote=115545]I found out what’s wrong the Xbox controller driver was not installed properly the light on the joystick was flashing I fixed it this way..
    Go into Retropie, Retropie-setup. choose 3 setup, choose 328 Xbox drivers, disable xboxdir then Reboot with the joystick removed you can then set the keyboard up to navigate, go into Retropie & install xboxdir, reboot with the joysick in you will then need to setup the joystick again the light should now not be flashing.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, I now have the 360 pad installed correctly but if I press “up” or “left” on the left analogue stick it will continue going in that direction on it’s own.

Is yours working correctly ?

data123
    Participant

[quote=115427]
    Thanks for the info, I now have the 360 pad installed correctly but if I press “up” or “left” on the left analogue stick it will continue going in that direction on it’s own.

Is yours working correctly ?
    [/quote]

No same with me but its better than before, I watched this on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeeLwwP2qkA about setting up UAE4ALL & he said the Xbox controller does not work well & recommends using a cheap PS3 controller.

I found UAE4ARM works fine with the Xbox as you can use the D-pad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.