Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

https://facebook.com/PlusberryPi

It is called the plusberry pi it includes an integrated power button usb hub and sata hdd port. All cable connections are very neatly organized in the rear and one front usb port. There is only one problem no detachable front face plate to 3d print with our controller ports. Please get on these guys facebook message them and let them know this would be a great idea to make the plusberry the ultimate pi console case. It looks great. It has all the right hardware, there is even an ir option rumored.

Said to ship end of jan 2015. Fully funded very legitimate indigogo campaign.

Let them hear feedback from us. If they dont listen I will still buy one and mod it myself but it wont look near as clean.

proxycell
    Participant

it does look great!
    i love the power button, thats probably one of the biggest features alone!

the extra ports aren’t all that big of a deal anymore with the B+ right? but its still good. it’ll have 1 port on the front, 4 on the back for a total of 5. thats 4 for controllers and 1 for wifi I suppose right?

the added HDD isn’t a major issue for me since I believe all this SD card corruption stuff has been resolved largely. I haven’t experienced anything like it with overclocking at all yet.

Still a nice little box tho :)

consolepi
    Participant

We need controller ports in the front though. Give him some feedback before its released. I think a custom faceplate option would be great so i can use wii classic ports not everyone is using usb some nes or snes too. It’ll help us a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.