Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Super Retro Theme

Initial Release version 0.1.0-beta

Can be downloaded from

http://cgfx.co/super-retro

jakko36
    Participant

This is probably the best theme ever for emulationstation….!!! will try it tomorrow…. I under stand this is the first beta but will other consoles also be part of the theme? that would be very very nice….

johnnyo
    Participant

[quote=6908]This is probably the best theme ever for emulationstation….!!! will try it tomorrow…. I under stand this is the first beta but will other consoles also be part of the theme? that would be very very nice…. [/quote]

Yes, I will be including other consoles .. Any Suggestions as to which ones I should include?

jakko36
    Participant

why not all emulated consoles/mame that are supported by retropie? i also use mame, neo-geo, turbografx, gb/gbc,gba, sega-master on my bartop setup. wish this works tomorrow… Looks great!!!

johnnyo
    Participant

Updated to v.0.1.1-beta

Added a basic view to all available themes and added missing font file.

Please let me know if you find any bugs…

jakko36
    Participant

Could you update the download on your website? or post the link to the v0.1.1-beta?

jakko36
    Participant

i tested genesis,snes and apps. all the themes work. only needed to edit the es-systems.cfg because i had a different ranking in my emulator list.

Tested with V.0.1.0 beta.

johnnyo
    Participant

Download should be available on the website .. might have been a caching issue.

jakko36
    Participant

only thing new in v.0.1.1 beta is the general-art map…. i dont find any new theme folders? is that correct?

johnnyo
    Participant

Yes, the font was added. I will be adding more system tabs in the next few days.

jakko36
    Participant

thanks…. realy like the theme!!!

starmo
    Participant

Thanks for this great theme. My question is how do I enable scrapers?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.