Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ladies n Gents let me start by saying thank you…we have solved ALL isues from VICE, hotkeys, PS3 pairring, Scrapping, re imaging to a larger GB SD card..done…the Pi is a thing of joy, with my PS3 cotroller paired, plenty of space for ROMS and a great UI

HOWEVER hoving located some new ROMS i rebotted …to be greeted with the “No Gamepad detected screen”. no problem i thougth, I pressed the PS button, the red lights rolled horizontally, Cylon like (one for you 80’s Battlestar galatica fans..) vibrates and pairs. But on pressing a button it stays there.

The keyboard is also not detected – thus can not F4 to esc and get into the Kernel to tweak configs.

I find this head scratching as ALL was working like a joy.

I have a PI 2B, RetroPi image 3+ (latest) I have an external hub with its own powersource (with the blue tooth adapters for Keyboard, WiFi and PS3 controller).

Your help and suggestions are welcomed, as all i have now is a nice boot up cycyle and a front screen message i can not pass beyond.

Please help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.