Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Surely this is a stupid question, but how do I get rip of that little square overlay that’s appearing on the upper right of my screen? (See the picture in attachment)

This overlay is lowering the performance of the PSX 3D rendering on my pi2

Thank you in advance

momaw27
    Participant

You need a different power adapter. The one you have now doesn’t have enough power.

herbfargus

That lovely little square is telling you you have an insufficient power supply. You need 2A 5V. Sometimes cables can be bad even if your power supply is good. Get a new adapter. I use one from amazon from kootek that seems to work fine for me.

g3n3raltao
    Participant

Ah, thank you for the information. I got another with 1.2a 5v right now. Might do the trick.

Omnija
    Participant

[quote=104460]That lovely little square is telling you you have an insufficient power supply. You need 2A 5V. Sometimes cables can be bad even if your power supply is good. Get a new adapter. I use one from amazon from kootek that seems to work fine for me.
    [/quote]

I had this issue and all i had to do was use a shorter usb cable. In some cases it is the power supply but if you have a smaller wire i would try that before changing power supply.

p.s it’s not a stupid question lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.