SNESDev Driver + GPIO Adapter + Mario Paint Mouse?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project SNESDev Driver + GPIO Adapter + Mario Paint Mouse?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brooksyx 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

brooksyx
    Participant

Anyone know if the mario paint mouse will work with the SNESDev driver and the GPIO retropie adapter? I have both regular snes controllers working great with my current setup, the GPIO adapter is wired directly to a SNES console controller ports. I would like to pick the mouse if it will work.

Thanks

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I do not have such a mouse so that I am not able to test that. Maybe someone else?

brooksyx
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I will pick one up and test it out for all of us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.