Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Essentially my case is almost done, with the exception of a dual USB extension from China and any other odds and ends I decide to add to it, but, I want a more authentic feeling experience when playing these older games, more in particular for the SNES and PSX experience…since N64 is mostly iffy to play. I have looked at both options as far as the SNES goes and have seen plenty of bad reviews that say either some buttons don’t work for USB controls, won’t pick up some buttons for adapters, and the plain just won’t work for anything outside of PC, I have yet to look into analog PSX/2 control options. I know I could easily just stick with my PS3 control for PSX, but having the connector at the other end and not abusing that control would be nicer.

Essentially, I would like to know what USB setups you all have used that have either worked with little to no added pain to get to work properly. I am also using a powered hub in my case to alleviate the strain of 4 ports on the Pi and power consumption.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.