Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I would like to change the menu of Retropie a little. I do not need for each game (like Duke, doom, quake) a single page. So I wanted to take all to a menu together.A few people have already made her own menu with a customized es_config and the app folder with Sh Files. But since I’m quite a beginner, I do not know what I need to enter in the Sh files for Doom and Retropie Setup.I already have very much tried, but get the two not to run

karloss
    Participant

I think I know what to do, I will write you a guide tomorrow if I’m right mate.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

karloss
    Participant

It should be easy, make a new folder in ROMs, open the es_systems file and copy the bottom entry and modify for your folder you created..

Then if you take the COMMAND line from Duke and put it in an sh file in the folder you created, it should work..like I said I will try and let u know, or you can try and let me know how it went :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Duke works with the command from the es_sytems.cfg.
    But Doom not!
    Retropie setup Starts but with errors, found some files not. I think there must be set a path in the Sh file. (sorry for my Bad englisch)

karloss
    Participant

ok, i’ll have a look tonight for you mate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One problem I’ve found.In the es_system.cfg stood COMMAND=bash %ROM%. I have changed it to COMMAND=%ROM%
    But now comes a new error! permission denied

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.