Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

first, congratulations for Retropie, I love it! :)
    I’ve launched some Sega CD games but I would know if it’s possible to change disc from 1 to 2 when the game ask for it – games like Night Trap or Fahrenheit for exemple – and if the answer is yes, is it possible to get a little tutorial explaining how to change disc please ?

spanner
    Participant

From the RetroArch Wiki…

Disk Changing..
    Option 1: To changes disks in-game, go to Disk Options > Disk Image Append.

Some games like Metal Gear Solid require the disk tray to be opened before changing disks. To do this, change ‘Disk Index’ to ‘No Disk’ first.

Option 2 (if the first option failed): Use i-File or i-FunBox or any applications possible to access root file. Go to var/mobile/Applications/ [RetroArch-icon folder] / Documents. Rename [disc1].srm to [disc2].srm in which [disc1] and [disc2] are the names of your discs.

Any more info on how to do it in Retropie would be good..thanks..

proxycell
    Participant

you have to drop to the retroarch menu, if you have your controller mapped to use a hotkey, use that

from there you can change it under disk options. i have successfully done this in a sega CD game switch once.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.