Retropie script on fresh a raspbmc installation

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Retropie script on fresh a raspbmc installation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  xterm 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

xterm
    Participant

Hello
    Iḿ trying to get emulationstation to work on a fresh install of raspbmc. I primaly uses my Pi as a mediacenter and the goal is to create a launcher in xbmc to reboot the pi with emulationstation as frontend. I think that that’s the only solution if you want to start with XBMC and then play emulation games.

This is what I did.

1. Drop to a shell in Raspbmc

2. Install git.

3. Download the retropie script. Now, The installation script went smoothly. No errors that I can see (I’m very impressed by this script).

4. Next I run retropie_setup.sh and there where no problems there either.

5. And at last… start emulationstation.

And that step leave me with this error:

assertion ‘l’ faild at pulsecore/flist.c:168, function pa_flist_pop(). aborting /usr/bin emulationstation: line 11: 1687 aborted

What to do?????

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.