I’ve tried a few times and I’m able to replicate this each time.
– DL fresh SD image (V3.0 Beta 4)
– SD Format a 32gb (previously working) card
– Write Image to card
– Load to RBP 2.0, loads perfectly, accepts control input as expected (xbox 360 clone), otherwise working.
– expand file system and, adjust memory split to 256, and set overclock to “Turbo”
– Reboot and locks up on load, sometimes on RP Splash / sometimes on ES Splash
– Hard re-boot(unplug), same result loads to splash and locks.
also, cannot get to setup from inside ES/Retropie, just reloads the Retro pie menu / emulator in ES when selected. I have to go to command line to get to setup.
If I don’t mess with the expansion, memory split, overclock it seems to work fine. Though I’m getting intermittent problems with the xboxdrv / status lights. Sometimes it works, sometimes one stays blinky (always P1).
Pi Model: 2
RetroPie Version Used: 3.0.0 Beta 4
Built From: SD Image
USB Devices connected: Dell Keyboard / 360 controller
Controller used: (2x) 360 clone
Error messages received: n/a, locks up
How to replicate the problem: see above