Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone can help me here but I think this would be the right place. I had an instillation of Retropie on my RPI and then i reformated it and reinstalled the ISO because i was having some issues. Problem is i cant find help on this or remember what i did to do this but i had this https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/wiki/RGUI inside of my games. I would load the game and press the button on the middle of my joystick and it would load up a menu that looks like the one posted in the link in my games so i could config a controller or save and load state or change some buttons around. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to get this back? trying to play my emulators and its upsetting that I cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you so much!

Im new to this project and new to the RPI I love the idea of tinkering with it and would love to get to know how this thing works more. I tried doing a Github script of some kind but it didnt seem to work. Maybe this isnt even what i was looking for ? so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Floob

The F1 button on the keyboard should bring that up.

Or you can map it to your joystick with hotkeys.
    See the end of this video for hotkeys.

scottyp14x
    Participant

When i pressed f1 after re installing the retropie OS it wasn’t working. I did a reformat again last night to see if maybe i broke something. I ll have to try this again when i get home. Because i felt like i was able to pull that up on my controller with out binding any keys but maybe i was wrong.

Thank you for your time I hope this works out for me =D

trying to play secret of mana! haha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.