Retropie 2.5 – getting picodrive to 16:9

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Retropie 2.5 – getting picodrive to 16:9

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dk999 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dk999
    Participant

I’m trying to get picodrive to work fullscreen in 16:9 (stretch of course ).
    But for now it only works with Master System Games so far, starting MegaCD or 32X Games results in a cropped and centered image. I’m using the same retroarch.cfg configs, though normally it should work to my understanding?

Only relevant options in the config are:

video_aspect_ratio = 1.33
    aspect_ratio_index = “1”
    custom_viewport_width = “640”
    custom_viewport_height = “480”
    custom_viewport_x = “0”
    custom_viewport_y = “0”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.