Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please could someone who has a working wireless 360 controller working with emulationstation and retroarch please post me a copy of their retroarch.cfg. I got my retro pi working great with some crappy usb joypads. However I decided that I really liked it but I needed a system with a bit more power and functionality than my pi could deliver. So now I have an Asus Vivo Mini UN42-M016M. I have installed ubuntu 14.1 and emulation station and the current stable retroarch. I have configured emulation station to talk to retroarch properly (I think?) I have my wireless xbox 360 controllers operating emulationstation and launching roms then nothing. retroarch will only accept keyboard input from inside the game. Weirdly my install of retroarch seems to be missing retroarch-joyconfig. Only reference to it on my computer is the man pages for it. (I could be being stupid here as well but I read on some forum that it did indeed seem to be missing from the most recent build? When you launch retroarch the basic GUI has a bit very similar to retroarch-joyconfig but the results don’t seem to get saved. So in conclusion please could someone post me their xbox 360 wireless controller using retroarch.cfg.
    Please.
    thanks

brakanje
    Participant

All you need to do is go into the preferences/input and set the mapping type to retropad and then find the P1 map all buttons and fire that up. It should read your pad on first try.

Additionally you may get more specialized help for your needs at the retroarch forums since you aren’t actually using RetroPie so any issues relating to actual linux people here may be less prepared to deal with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.