petrockblock.com – New Fun Stuff for Technics Enthusiasts › Forums › RetroPie Project › GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. › Question about controller
- cyber-bixParticipant04/05/2016 at 13:11Post count: 1
I’m new about the retropie world and I have a very little knowledge, so please help me with these simple questions:
I’m looking for a kit of button and joystick on the web:
– What’s the best brand
– Do you thing a kit (2 joysticks, 8 buttons plus 1P & 2P, wires and other stuff) is the best choice or it’s better to buy them in details?
– Which buttons are necessary and which are customizables?
– These kits provide USB connector, does this connector works with the raspberry?
– Do you have experience with Controlblock? Is it the best way to simplify things?
Can you give me some general advice in order to buy the right things?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.