Question about controller

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. Question about controller

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cyber-bix 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cyber-bix
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m new about the retropie world and I have a very little knowledge, so please help me with these simple questions:

I’m looking for a kit of button and joystick on the web:
    – What’s the best brand
    – Do you thing a kit (2 joysticks, 8 buttons plus 1P & 2P, wires and other stuff) is the best choice or it’s better to buy them in details?
    – Which buttons are necessary and which are customizables?
    – These kits provide USB connector, does this connector works with the raspberry?
    – Do you have experience with Controlblock? Is it the best way to simplify things?

Can you give me some general advice in order to buy the right things?

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.