Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a few questions for experienced members
    I can run several games but they are all noticeably slower then the originals. I have retropie 2.6 SD image installed on raspberry pi model B, 128 gpu ram and OC set to HIGH using raspi-config. I also have speed issues on n64 ( i can run games but they are slower then the originals). Is there any way i can improve this? Is SD image auto set up for use of PCSX rearmed for psx emulator or do i have to set it up manually, and will it improve psx game speed?

Kind regards

killer101
    Participant

I think it is as it is with the Pi 1. The best way to speed up PSX is to get a Pi 2. N64 isn’t even perfect at the Pi 2 yet!

GameRockeR
    Participant

Psx games are perfectly playable with an overclocked Rpi 1. You just need to use the standalone pcsx rearmed emulator, the libretro pcsx core is slow on latest retropie version using a rpi1, with an rpi2 there’s no problems at all. I use it with a 2.3 retropie image and I can run almost any iso at full speed, I can play silent hill without graphic issues (white boxes around the character).

jmarusic
    Participant

I’m a bit of a noob on standalone emulators, can they be integrated to work with emulation station? If they can how do i install them if i have 2.6 SD image installed, is there a guide somewhere?

Thanks a lot, really appreciate your help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.