When I use the power button the Raspberry Pi powers down just fine. But only once unless I disconnect the power. When it powers down the led stays on and it refuses to power back on unless I disconnect the disconnect the power and reconnect it. Then I can use the switch to power it back up again. I have a Raspberry Pi 2 and a 2 amp power supply. I have the latest Controlblock 2 software from github.
– Does it behave the same when no other USB device is connected?
– Does the installation of the ControlBlock driver run through with any errors?
– Which OS are you using so that I could test it out on my site?
– Which driver are you using? The ones for ControlBlock rev. 1.x or 2.x?
– Are you using a toggle or a momentary switch? The ControlBlock needs a toggle switch.
Maybe we can make a step forward with these thoughts …