I have been following the rabbit hole with links and videos but haven’t found a solution that works. I want to use a Logitech F310 USB controller with RetroPie and emulators.
1. I have downloaded the new 2.3 image, burned to card and it boots up correctly.
2. I have ran disk expander and now using all 32GB of the card.
3. Set localization to EN US.
4. Ran sudo apt-get update and sudo ap-get upgrade.
5. Upon bootup, Emulation Station says no gamepads detected and doesn’t allow me to configure it.
Could someone paste simple step by step instructions on how to get this to work or point me to a URL of where I can find these instructions?
Sorry I can’t give you detailed instructions since its been a while. From what I remember you set the switch on the back to the X then follow the instructions as if it were an xbox controller using xboxdrv.