Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

1) Wifi. When setting up my xbmc i messed with command line stuff for hours and didn’t get anywhere with the wifi. Is there a gui/wizard on the Retropie to help with wifi? I haven’t seen one. Then ssh is likely $ ssh pi@ip…. eh?

2) I have a ps3 controller but no bluetooth dongle. I ran the ps3 driver script from the gui. I ran the configure retro arch controller. It found some axes and seemed to log neutral positions but timed out when it was looking for any buttons. I suspect there may be problems with my controller. Is there a simple way to test that on a linux Mint system?

3) Keyboard. I will settle to using the keyboard for some games. When I try to configure it i can map all of the keys but when I get to ‘OK’ none of the keys will work.

4) I have the 6666 game iso that is giving me problems. Is there another good cache of games I should look into, or some known solution for the problematic iso?

Thanks all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.