Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

im an total newbie in rpi. ive got the newest retropie sd image (ver 1.9) and have set up and update the binaries. then i have installed retroarch. here is the problem. when i start emulationstation i see all my games in the neo geo map. when i start metalslugX is see a loading screen from final burn alpha february 8th 2014 then starts metalslugX and its playable only there is no sound at all. same thing in Nes,SNes and dgen emulator. all games are can be played but no sound at all. Does anyone have a solution to solve this problem?

thanks for the help!!
    regards Patrick

cacophony555
    Participant

Are you getting sound from any emulator? How is sound hooked up (via hdmi or separate audio cable)?

For hdmi you could try putting this in your /boot/config.txt:

hdmi_drive=2
    hdmi_force_edid_audio=1

I needed the second one if I turned the pi before the TV, because without it the Pi would think there was no way to output sound over hdmi and would default to the audio out jack.

tollie
    Participant

hi,

my sound is connected through HDMI.
    i git sounds from emulations station when i select a game i hear a sound. the game starts and is fully playable only without sound. in retroarch cfg seems everything ok..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.