Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I’ve had my raspberry pi sitting on myself for almost a year when I finally decided to make an effort to do something with it.

I’ve been following this guide
    http://supernintendopi.wordpress.com/

Everything seem’d to be going good the guide seems a little dated but I was able to still follow along. I loaded over ROMS to the sd card shutdown the pi plugged in my Microsoft sidewinder controller it gets recognized do the button setup and then i have maybe 1 or 2 seconds to scroll through the menu and it freezes the keyboard doesn’t respond either, the only way is to pull the power and try again obviously something is going wrong

I tried not using the controller and using the keyboard as the gamepad and the same thing happens. The only way I’m able to use the pi now is by hitting f4 and fingers crossed it lets me enter the console.

somethings that you guys might ask. It’s a 8gb SD card. I flashed IMG 2.3 version. The pi is powered by the plug that came with the kit I’ve formatted the sd card for all space available, raspbian updated

not sure what to do at this point. any help would be appreciated

Micha3l87

Just in case anyone else runs into this when I took the project to friends house it didn’t freeze it worked and played games like it was suppose to. So the only thing that could have caused it to freeze is my monitor. Its a ASUS vx238h this makes it rather difficult to work on since I can’t use it next to my computer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.