Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and now I have this kind of problem. Starting mario kart nintendo 64 I see some good pictures while others see them very badly.If I arrive to play I see everything perfectly, but I see a lot of things on the menu so strange. I am attaching a picture for you to understand my problem. can anyone help me please? Use a raspberry pi 2 with 3.0 emulation station. Thanks in advance to all

[attachment file=”99348″]

Omnija
    Participant

when launching the emulator press M and switch emulators. There is also another emulator you can installed (testing) version which i don’t know much about which apparently is recommended.

g14nluc4
    Participant

[quote=99353]when launching the emulator press M and switch emulators. There is also another emulator you can installed (testing) version which i don’t know much about which apparently is recommended.

[/quote]

Ok, I can just do this I try and see if anything changes. Thanks for the time being

g14nluc4
    Participant

[quote=99353]when launching the emulator press M and switch emulators. There is also another emulator you can installed (testing) version which i don’t know much about which apparently is recommended.

[/quote]

Ok, problem solved, but now there is mortal kombat who stutters, if selection another emulator I see only part of the graphics and if I select the third emulator but I see everything in a very small window. Another question. you can configure the mapping joypad keys differently for each type of emulator?

g14nluc4
    Participant

Moreover, my raspberry will put in a bartop, you can use the joypad and buttons to navigate the menu bartop without being obliged to hold a keyboard connected?

Omnija
    Participant

Not all games are playable, and yes you should be able to config your bartop joystick to maneuver through the menu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.