Move downloaded images and gamelist to usb flashdisk

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Move downloaded images and gamelist to usb flashdisk

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  maikeximu 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

maikeximu
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, i would like to thank you all for this amazing project !

I’m currently using a 1Tb flash usb drive to store and try to keep a clean installation folder (which is just a small 2Gb micro sd). I much prefer this way in order to keep Retropie standalone (and i tend to mess around a lot).

I moved all the roms back to the usb stick but I can’t find the proper way for the scraper to store gamelist & downloaded images (most important folder which takes a lot of space) directly on the usb.

Right now, i just managed to change to mass edit the directory inside the gamelists but a better way would be to tell the ES python parser to put and retrieve images inside /media/usb0/Emulation/downloaded_images/xxx.

If you have any idea 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

PLEASE NOTE: All orders that are placed between January 14th and January 28th will be shipped on January 29th. Dismiss