Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone, I open this topic to try to configure my GPIO controller built following this guide:

mk arcade joystick rpi

the controller is working properly EmulationStation that, in fact, detects two controllers. The device is composed of two Joystick 14 and buttons (8 per player) configured according to the diagram map = 1.2 as described in the guide. Despite EmulatorStation recognizes the device without problems Retroarch does not want to recognize it. It ‘very frustrating configure any emulator for each correctly recognizes the device.

A similar problem occurs with the volume of retroarch. There is not much difference between the volume of video that I created for the boot but despite open the file /opt/retropie/emulators/retroarch/bin/ retroarch and imposed the volume to + 6, I find that the value is reset each Start a single emulator.

My question is, at this point, there is a way to configure retroarch apply globally for the settings for all emulators? Thank you all!

Floob

The global retroarch.cfg is at:
    /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

Check this section

# Audio volume. Volume is expressed in dB.
    # 0 dB is normal volume. No gain will be applied.
    # Gain can be controlled in runtime with input_volume_up/input_volume_down.
    # audio_volume = 0.0
    devil78
    Participant

Hey Floob, thanks for the answer i solved my problems with retroarch… :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc.’ is closed to new topics and replies.