Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Only apple, ports, and IBM show up.

Where are the rest? How do I install them/download them?

I am using a raspberry pi and the 1.3 image.

Thanks

dualism
    Participant

Nm I’m an idiot, I guess populating the roms folders makes them all visible.

Sorry.

rob

I have the exact same problem with mine, I’ve only really had a quick chance to set it up. What exactly did you do to show the rest? I’m a complete newbie to all raspberry pi so I’m not 100% sure on everything. Thanks

rob

By populating the folders do you mean you added games?

lunarkingdom
    Participant

if you put in a usb memory stick retropie will make a folder called “roms” that will have folders inside for all emulators, all you do is pull it out, hook it up to your pc and ad your rom files in the correct folder and re-insert it into the Pi, it will take a while depending on how many roms you added then restart your Pi and the ones that are compatible will show up, if you do not add any roms to an emulator it will not show up.

Arnaud

Just put your roms in the home/pi/Retropie/roms/<your system> folder. Retropie scans these folders and won’t create the system entry in the menu if it doesn’t find roms

rob

Cheers, thanks for all the help. The guide in was following neglected to mention that part.

rob

Also, when you say insert a memory stick do I need to do anything else? Will ES just automatically add the folder? Sorry for all the questions!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.