Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys!

I hope everyone is doing great. I am very happy to be a part of these forums, and I am excited to be working on my first RetroPie project. I personally always wanted to build my own Arcade machine, and I used to consider using Hyperspin as the software to power it. The only issue is that Hyperspin was quite complicated, and I never moved on with the project. Fast forward to a few days ago, I found Retropie and EmulationStation, and everything seems very straight forward.

I already have all the info I need to start building my very own arcade machine, and almost all the parts I will need are on their way to me.
    Except one thing, I’ve been trying to find instructions on how to map a Arcade USB interface (like this one http://www.ultracabs.co.uk/usb-interface–standard-joystick-set-109-p.asp) that has all the buttons and two joystiqs for two players. I am trying to figure out how I will be able to map the controls for players 2, since player one seems straight forward because I will use a certain set of buttons and one joystiq for that player. However, I don’t know how I will be able to map the other buttons and 2nd joystiq to the second player.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.