Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Using Retropie 3.6, been trying to get the right analog stick to control firing in Robotron. Got the left analog working for movement, no problem. Tried hitting TAB in-game to change inputs, but the right analog doesn’t seem to feed anything accept for when the stick is moved upward…”Retropad R3″ appears and the right analog will then actually fire upward. But no other directions of the right analog will work.

I understand the Retropad concept and watched floob’s “core input remapping” video….but this option doesn’t appear in RGUI for Robotron in MAME2003.

Am I out of luck or missing something?

Thanks!

dudleydes
    Participant

Have you tried running Robotron in mame4all-pi? I had no issue setting up the right stick for firing. Similar for Smash T.V.

dankcushions
    Participant

If there’s an issue in mame2003 you should log it https://github.com/libretro/mame2003-libretro/issues – i’ll try and get to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haven’t tried MAME4all-pi yet…still working my way through things.

dankcushions, wasn’t sure if it’s an actual problem or just “the way things are”, for want of a better phrase.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks dudleydes, just set up MAME4ALL now and played Robotron as it should be, twin joysticks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.