Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi guys ive searched this and found bits of answers but why in retropie wont pressing my select and start buttons together exit mame it exits all the other emus and all emus run fine buttons setup how i want them etc its jsut this one thing that is baking my noodle thanks for any help Pete

dudleydes
    Participant

You need to assign a button on your controller to exit mame. After you have launched a rom, press TAB on your keyboard to bring up the mame UI. In the Input:General menu, there should be an option to configure how to exit mame.

pmcuk
    Participant

the prob i have then is i dont have enough buttons :( as im using them all for buttons and coin in and start perhaps i could combine those two and free a button up thanks for the idea

pmcuk
    Participant

it worked a treat thanks now when i press start it does coing and 1p entry into game and select exits

Floob

Hi,

Where did you find the option to exit Mame – I see the option to restart the game but not exit Mame.
    I’m looking in the General menu when I press tab in Mame.

pmcuk
    Participant

press tab key on keyboard go into input (general) then look for ui exit change this to the desired key . hope this helps Pete

Floob

Brilliant thanks! It was marked ‘UI Cancel’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.