Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

On retropie 2.3 I was able to get my joystick and buttons working using the retropie_setup.sh script but for MAME when I go into a game and hit tab I go to the input general item but I am unable to enter in other words no matter what key I press on the keyboard it does not go passed that screen. Many months ago I was in there messing around and must have set some keys to none I guess. Is there a way to edit a file through the file system to setup my mame controls?

slighty
    Participant

Mate did you ever solve thisd? as having the exact same proble.

Solutions offered include:

Put them in lr-imame4all which uses the Retroarch configs HOWEVER there isn’t a map/hotkey via my PS3 set up for insert coin/start game (by default 5 and 1 on keyboard!)

SO then someone suggested setting upa hotkey.. BUT i am struggling to locate my PS3 USB mapping file. I saw Floobs video on it, well spoken and described BUT it was running on an old version and my set up / file positions seem totally different.

Sorry to not offer you a solution but anything I find or if you have a solution we sould share.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.