Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello!

I can’t seem to get Linapple to open. Whenever I try, I get a segmentation fault. This problem may have been solved, but with so many others having the opposite problem (nothing BUT Linapple working), an hour of searching didn’t turn up anything that seemed to work.

Also, I’m somewhat new to Linux, and VERY new to the guts of RetroPie and ES so I may require a bit more explanation than normal.

Thanks in advance for your help!

petrockblog
    Keymaster

make sure the linapple folder is writable by the user you are running it under- should work fine out of the box on the image though – what version etc are you running ?

chown -R pi:pi /opt/retropie/emulators/linapple

steve
    Participant

I found in my 2.6 install was missing the linapple.conf file in /opt/retropie/emulators/linapple there was a symbolic link to linapple.conf in /opt/retropie/configs/apple2 but the apple2 directory was not there so it had no config file on starting up the linapple emulator. I created the missing directory and copied the sample file into the apple2 directory and linapple would then start.

Hope this works for you guys…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.