Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In the libretro-settings is an option ‘videofilter’, when I open the menupoint there is nothing except /, which guided me into the root-fs…but how and where do I find filters, are there any at all on the Raspberry?

smartroad
    Participant

Are you after the shaders? They are under the quickmenu when you are in an emulator

maketheworldbetter
    Participant

No, not here :) I start the game, enter the menu, going to settings, open video filter – and then I have what I’ve written above – nothing. A / .
    If I press it, I am in the root-fs. I found the folder by myseld under opt/???retroarch/shaders in the meanwhile, if I open it inside Lxde I can see that the hings I want are inside – but I cant select anything from the menu – whichever folder I open, Rarch tells me ‘no item’.

maketheworldbetter
    Participant

Ahhh, I found out that it now is possible to change them somewhere in one of the new option-menus from within ES … seems to be the only way here. Earlier it was possible to do it as descibed by others above….dont know why it does not work here anymore.Is it maybe related to this change that it now is possible from the ES-Retropie-Options-menu?

Floob
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.