Keep Needing to Reconfigure PS3 Controllers

Home Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Keep Needing to Reconfigure PS3 Controllers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of boomgreen87 boomgreen87 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of boomgreen87
    boomgreen87
    Participant

Every time that I turn my Raspberry Pi B+ on, I have to completely reconfigure my 2 PS3 controllers that I connect via USB. This means that I have to reconfigure the controller with both Emulation Station and Retro Arch. How do I fix this? (They are both also still connected to the PS3, could that be the problem?)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I had the same issue at first. The workaround for me was to hook up a usb keybord and configure it in emulationstation. After this I reconfigured my cabled ps3 controller.

Disconnected the keybord and rebooted emulationstation and voila, no more reconfiguration needed! Maybe it works for you!

boomgreen87
    Participant

Alright, I’ll try that out and let you know what the results are! I think I may have tried this already but it wouldn’t hurt to try again.

Profile photo of patrickm
    patrickm
    Participant

Did you try using the retropie setup utility to configure controllers?

boomgreen87
    Participant

Did you try using the retropie setup utility to configure controllers?

If you are talking about the setup that has been built into Retropie 3.0, that’s what I have been using.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar