Just added some systems, but they don't show up

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Just added some systems, but they don't show up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stormbird87 stormbird87 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stormbird87
    stormbird87
    Participant

I just added some systems to my Retropie setup, but they don’t show up in the systems menu. I made sure the roms weren’t zipped, and they copied over fine, but it doesn’t show the additional systems. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Profile photo of trimmtrabb
    trimmtrabb
    Participant

Which roms did you copy over?

If you have found the solution to your problem please mark the topic as resolved.

stormbird87
    Participant

Sega Master System, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy roms.

Profile photo of trimmtrabb
    trimmtrabb
    Participant

Where did you place them? /home/RetroPie/roms/ ? Also a reboot is required after adding roms.

If you have found the solution to your problem please mark the topic as resolved.

stormbird87
    Participant

Yep, I placed them in the correct folders for the systems. I added Sega Game Gear and rebooted the Pi, and it shows up, but not the other 3 added systems

stormbird87
    Participant

I figured it out: I put the roms in the folders while they were still zipped. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar