Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am still quite new to Raspberry Pi and purchased one last week after reading about the RetroPie project.

I have followed the instructions exactly and installed using the Source Based installation (the long one, took about 6 hours) and everything appeared to install ok. I can boot the Pi and it boots direct to emulation station which is great but it only gives me the option of Duke3d, Doom, Apple EMulation and Dos emulation.

I cannot see any of the emulators? I would of expected them to appear on the main menu based on what I have read prior to buying/installing. After further research yesterday evening I transferred a few mega drive + snes roms on using FTP as documented in the install guide in the hope this would make the emulators show up.

Can anyone out there help me out? I may have missed something obvious.

Cheers

mkreptile
    Participant

Slight update,

I have been reading various topics on the forum and have read about the following file

/home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg

When I get home from work I will check this file to see if the format of my roms match the format in this file.

Am I right in thinking that the emulator will show up if the roms are found in the correct format?

Any input is appreciated

petrockblog
    Keymaster

That is absolutely correct.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.