I was using a retropie 2 with a IPAC2 to play to my arcade cabinet, after few difficulties it was working quite well with FBA and Mame roms.
I built a new one, and I took this opportunity to change my SDCard and reinstall the last retropie.
Before that I thaught to save the configuration for my IPAC2 that I paste in the retroarch.cfg of the new installation and my roms that I tested on retropie 2 that I paste also in the new installation.
Unfortunatly when I started… most of the roms are not working anymore ! any idea ?
And the IPAC is working much less :
– when I’m in a rom, to left it, I had to push both start buttons, but now it is not working any more.
– the button 3 and 6 switched I don’t why
– the coin button (select) was not working
I read that now I have to check the
input_enable_hotkey = num5
when I disabled it, I could leave the rom with the two start buttons, but :
– the button activate a kind of “turbo” and it is not working as a button
– the button 2 is a “reset”
– the button 4 is going to “retroarch menu”
I’m bit lost, do you have any information to help me ?