Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! Im new to Retro Pie. And even raspberry pi. My question is if i can use my iphone to play on the retro pie. Would be happy for answer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would be pretty cool. So far I am pretty sure nothing. The program would have to convert from IOS to Python, to my understanding. Also it would require more components. An easy way would be with IP adress, but again, that would take a bit of programming skill as well. Good idea, though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

But if you really want a controller, go for a SNES usb controller. I am currently working on my Retro Pie and Still waiting for parts. To have fun, you pretty much need Snes USB, power supply , USB hub if you want, and A custom case( My parents have a big 3d printer, that I can use if I pay) Then you would have a PiePhone 5s XD ! Joking but SNES USB is really the way to go. My idea would probably have some lag in it.

kalleh02
    Participant

Well. I have found an app thats called Joypad Legacy. It works fine but. It isnt for linux. How sad :(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.