Input problems, keys seems to keep pressed (RPi3, Retropie 3.6)

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Input problems, keys seems to keep pressed (RPi3, Retropie 3.6)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caver01 caver01 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fakeuser
    fakeuser
    Participant

Hi All,

Yesterday I recevied my new RPi3, I installed Retropie and compile lr-mame2010 since has the higher supported romset. Everything seems top be working, I am able to load multiple “heavy” roms but the controller seems to keep the buttons pressed after pressing them once.

I tried with a (fake) Xbox 360 controller and also with a standard keyboard.

Does anyone had this problem? When I press TAB button to get the menu, after pushing DOWN or UP the highlighter option keeps cycling.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Profile photo of katsudoro
    katsudoro
    Participant

I was experiencing the same issue, it only happens with mame2010.

Profile photo of fakeuser
    fakeuser
    Participant

What controllers yu’ve tried @katsudoro?

Profile photo of katsudoro
    katsudoro
    Participant

I have an IPAC 2, so my controls are seen as keyboard inputs. I honestly didn’t look too much into the problem, as soon as I noticed there was something wrong, I switched back to lr-mame2003. I’ll do a few more tests when I have some more free time.

Profile photo of caver01
    caver01
    Participant

I can confirm the same behavior on an iPAC4 as well as an external keyboard over USB: Pi3, keyboard controls, lr-mame2010.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar