Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I purchased an imitation Xbox 360 controller for usage with my Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi 2), the first couple of times it recognized the controller fine, but I reinstalled RetroPie (the most recent version) as I misunderstood some config options and felt it would be correct to reinstall.

I did a clean, proper reinstall and now it refuses to recognize the controller properly. It says “2 gamepads detected” and the buttons refuse to work when i’m trying to config the controller. I’m fairly certain the controller isn’t broken, is there any way I can make the Pi recognize the controller properly?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t offer advice, but could you provide a link to your imitation controllers?

drneroli
    Participant

Am I allowed to post links of that nature on this forum?

footwo
    Participant

[quote=100506]Am I allowed to post links of that nature on this forum?[/quote]

Why wouldn’t you be?

Anyway, exit out of emulationstation and run jstest with the pad connected to see if it’s at least registering the button presses. If it isn’t, then the pad’s probably fucked. I’d advise getting a real wired x360 controller, or a PS3 controller.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.