Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is important since I always use rpi wiggle.

rastendo
    Participant

Also need to know this. Thanks

herbfargus

How about you provide your own support if you’re going to be making a profit off of it.

rastendo
    Participant

I don’t profit from RetroPie, I provide a service and people compensate me for it. I fully disclose that RetroPie is free to download. It’s just like someone paying to have an OS installed and configured on a desktop computer.

herbfargus

That’s rubbish. The only reason people buy from you is because of RetroPie. It’s a low thing to do.

It would be nice if people would actually contribute to the betterment of the project rather than seeking to make a profit off of other people’s work.

rastendo
    Participant

I’m sorry you feel that way and I am sorry to hijack OP’s thread, but there are people who want this who don’t have the time/ability/inclination to set it up themselves. They are choosing to pay someone to set it up for them and that is their prerogative.

herbfargus

I’d think better of you if you did something to improve RetroPie rather than take from our work for your personal interest.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.