Having trouble with GBA, pokemon games.

Home Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Having trouble with GBA, pokemon games.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Djinny Djinny 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Djinny
    Djinny
    Participant

I’m having trouble with the lr-gpsp and pokemon games.
    I have the bios, in the bios folder. Other GBA games like super mario world work fine, even Driv3r works fine.
    But Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, or Moemon Emerald(modded emerald) refuse to work.
    Wing Commander Prophecy doesn’t work either. The game names do not have spaces or anything either.

The games DO work in normal gpsp, just not lr-gpsp, so i’m wondering if it’s an option. They’ll flash for a split second and then it’ll go back to emulationstation.
    Thank you
    -Djinny

Edit: i remove the entries from the game_config.txt
    it still finds it in some over ini file.. i noticed games without entries, tend to run more often than games with entries.

For some reason people don't reply to my threads or posts. I seem to be a thread killer. I type correctly and my points, ideas, and requests are valid. So not sure why the famed Raspberry Pi community is all about linking to another persons post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar