Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I’m very new to this so please bear with me. I have a Pi 1, which I’ve installed retro pie on, v3.6. I’ve installed a wireless gamepad (something bought from GAME, own brand), its gets recognised as XBOX 360 gamepad and configured all the buttons/pads etc using the Emulationstation onscreen setup tool.

However, when load up the games on the C64/VICE emulator, the gamepad doesn’t seem to work. For example, most of the games say, press a button, but neither of the gamepad keys (A, B, X, Y & SHOULDERS) seem to do anything.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Nadcanada

herbfargus
    nadcanada
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the link. I’ve tried to use the settings for the joystick in port 2 and the advanced manual settings but it doesn’t work. The I can’t make the game characters go left or right use the gamepad conteoller. I’m must be doing something wrong.

The gamepad works fine on the Emulationstation, but not at in the games themselves. Could it be that the gamepad is incompatible?

Thanks

Nad

herbfargus

Idk depends on the controller, depends on the game.

See this page for more info:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.