Game really too fast, how to slow down

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Game really too fast, how to slow down

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lolerzz lolerzz 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cortx
    cortx
    Participant

Hello,

On some emulators, I’ve a problem.
    I use retroarch on gb, nes, snes and genesis and all games are a fast.
    Could you help me with this issue ?
    How to slow down games ?

Profile photo of kitchuk
    kitchuk
    Participant

Sounds like your running the PAL versions of the roms. Try the US versions.

Profile photo of cortx
    cortx
    Participant

Hum ok,
    I will try that.
    OK, that’s it why. I play on Europeen rom (E) [!]
    If I play: Super Mario Bros. (JU) [!].nes or Super Mario Kart (U) [!].smc the speed is correct.

How can I change that ?
    For some game, that is not a problem (95%) but for other as Pokemon or Zelda where there is a lot of text that is needed to be understand, I think it will be better in French.

Profile photo of kitchuk
    kitchuk
    Participant

I depends if there was ever a French translation of that game. You can try searching Google for French nes and snes roms.

Profile photo of tiba
    tiba
    Participant

Hi,

I experienced the same problem. But for me, only the NES emulator ran too fast. I figured out, that it is essential that the .nes rom file name contains the “(E)” at the end, e.g. “Game (E).nes”.

Hope that helps…

Profile photo of lolerzz
    lolerzz
    Participant

Tiba, unfortunately (E) means it’s just european release, it’s not a real issue there, lots of games wasn’t released in europe.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar